Saturday, November 13, 2004

Dedicated to P

I'm comin' 'round to open the blinds
You can't hide here any longer
My God you need to rinse those puffy eyes You can't last hereany longer
And yes they'll ask you where you've been

And you'll have to tell them again and again
And you probably don't want to hear tomorrow's another day

Well I promise you you'llsee the sun again
And you're asking me why pain's the only way to happiness
And I promise youyou'll see the sun again
Come on take my hand We're going for a walk

I know you can
You can wear anything as long as it's not black
Please don't mourn forever
She's not coming back
Do you remember telling me you found the sweetest thing of all
You said one day this was worth dying for So be thankful
you knew her at all
But it's no more
And you probably don't wantto hear tomorrow's another day

Well I promise you you'll see the sun again
And you're asking mewhy pain's the only way to happiness
And I promise you you'll see the sun again
And I promise you you'll see the sun again

[See The Sun] - Dido

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home